Wear of Materials 2017
21st International conference on wear materials
- Conference Date: 26th March – 30th March
- Venue: Hilton Long Beach, California, USA
This conference is going to be held in Hilton Long Beach, California, USA from 26th March to 30th March 2017.It is going to witness ever the biggest International conference in entire world in Material science. So it welcomes all to participate and experience the new innovations.
The conference is going to focus on both the fundamental and functional aspects of wear and friction of materials at the macro-, micro-, and nano-scale. It will address the perceptive of tribological phenomena; particularly the progression in recent decades. Special sessions will concentrate on wear of tools and tooling materials, hot and cold erosion (droplet, solid and cavity-based erosion), wear of brake/frictional materials, marine wear systems, role of third bodies during wear, and surface texturing for wear reduction.
The 21st International Conference on Wear of Materials 2017 will provide a unique international forum for researchers, professors, scientists and practicing engineers from various disciplines to network and exchange their latest innovations and understandings.
This conference is a high ranked conference giving opportunity to the real scholar and researchers to present their original works and get ranked among all.
- Oyelayo Ajayi, Argonne National Laboratory, USA
- Somuri Prasad, Sandia National Laboratory, USA
- David Rigney, Ohio State University, USA
- Seong Kwan Rhee, SKR Consulting, LLC, USA
- Vern Wedeven, Wedeven Associates, USA
Conference Topics / Call for Papers:
Poster Submission Deadline: 1 February 2017
- Poster submissions are now invited on the following topics. They should be submitted using the online abstract submission system.
- Sliding Wear
- Fretting Wear
- Impact Wear
- Abrasive Wear
- Elevated Temperature Wear
- Lubricated Wear
- Thick and Thin Coatings
- Wheel/Rail Contact
- Modeling and Simulation
- Biotribology – hard materials
- Biotribology – soft materials
- Polymers and PMCs
- Ceramics and CMCs
- Metals and MMCs
- Erosion and Erosion-Corrosion
- Wear Testing and Monitoring
- Friction Materials including Brakes
- Wear of Tools and Tooling Materials
- Role of Third Bodies during Wear
- Surface Texturing
- Marine Wear Systems
- Others (not listed above)
We welcome engaging posters that address a specific tribological topic that has academic or industrial relevance to WOM attendees and the greater tribology community.
This conference is listed in conference alerts to benefit all the researchers ,professors who are searching for top engineering international conference on Material science. This is a global opportunity for researchers to present their papers in front of expertise and take the research ahead and beyond.So stay tuned for conference alerts updates.
To know more about the conference kindly follow this link : http://www.wom-conference.elsevier.com/